relief and compassionate care
Dental emergencies can take a toll on more than just your dental health. Your overall health can be greatly affected if you don’t seek help right away after an injury or emergency. For the best outcome, it is important to call a dentist right away to get the care you need. Dr. Cassleman can get you out of pain and back to optimal health. Just give us a call at (586) 404-4911.
Immediate Care at St. Clair Tooth Co.
We know how stressful and painful dental emergencies can be, whether you are experiencing one yourself or you are helping a loved one get the care they need. That's why we always try to keep slots open for emergency cases. With our same-day appointments, we relieve your pain and stress as soon as possible, and get your smile back to optimal health.
St. Clair Tooth Co. even offers sedation options that will keep you calm and relaxed during your procedure. Call immediately at (586) 404-4911 if you are in pain, and we’ll book an appointment for you as soon as possible. You can even walk into our office at 21321 Harper Ave, St. Clair Shores, MI 48080.
know when to call
what is a dental emergency?
While many emergencies are obvious and people often know when to go to the hospital for health issues, dental emergencies can be a bit more difficult to recognize. If you experience any of the following situations, you are in a dental emergency and should call us right away:
- A permanent tooth that has been knocked-out or become loose
- Past dental work (fillings or crowns) that have fallen out or become loose
- Excessive bleeding or extreme pain
- Any situation that is causing you pain and cannot be treated on your own is considered an emergency
Call us at (586) 404-4911 to schedule your same-day appointment.
what should you do?
how to handle a dental emergency
At St. Clair Tooth Co., we want you to be prepared in the event of a dental emergency. Here are the steps you should take to ensure the best possible outcome for your dental health:
- Stay calm and call us immediately at (586) 404-4911
- Manage pain by placing a cold compress on the outside of your mouth
- If your tooth has been knocked out, place it in its socket or keep it in cold milk until your appointment
- In the case of excessive bleeding, apply pressure to the site or bite down on gauze without causing more pain
dont wait, call now!
schedule your same-day appointment
If you are experiencing a dental emergency in the St. Clair Shores or Grosse Pointe areas, we can help get you out of pain and restore your smile! Don’t wait to get the dental care you need, call us right away at (586) 404-4911 to schedule a same-day appointment, and we’ll see you as soon as possible. You can also walk into our office for immediate care at 21321 Harper Ave, St. Clair Shores, MI 48080.